Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:09 am
The term that describes a neural pathway where a single neuron is stimulated
and synapses with many neurons, resulting in multiple responses, is:
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 5694
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 pm
I would say d, but just guessing
Cis or trans? That's what matters.
- Death Adder
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 am
- Location: University of Cambridge, UK
I agree with JackBean - lots of synapses makes sense as polysynatic. However a single signal spreading into several is divergence....your choice!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:31 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests