A Chance to visit Galapagos Islands (research?)

Discuss topics related to other sciences, post news that you feel our community needs to hear about. Any interesting discussions about pretty much anything are also welcome.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

inghamb87
Garter
Garter

A Chance to visit Galapagos Islands (research?)

Post by inghamb87 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Hey everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to quick share an opportunity with you all. However, before I dive into depth I want to share the definition of Galapagos Island that is taken from biology-online.org 's dictionary itself :

A group of islands in the Pacific off south America; owned by Ecuador; known for unusual animal life.A place made famous in biology by Charles darwin and his work in evolution, the galapagos Islands are populated by Darwin's_Finches who founded his wo.

As you can see, Galapagos Islands is quite a treat of biology students. I am the founder of EnvironmentalGraffiti.com which bridges the gap between social media and paid for journalism. Currently, we are giving away a trip to Galapagos Islands for two people for 7 days (all paid for) and thought we would let you guys know, in case you would be interested in participating for a chance to win and hopefully use the trip towards research and so on and so forth.

If you are interested, please click on the link for more information and to sign up http://bit.ly/dBkpXd

note : We have also created an exclusive link for signup if you would like to use our platform in future and not just for the contest. The site is currently accepting only a handful of sign-ups since we are shooting for quality over quantity. If you want to be a part of the site and earn and share your knowledge, we would be more than happy to accomodate you. Here is the link that will by pass any holds and will give you access right away (created specifically for the members of this forum) http://bit.ly/egforum

If you have any questions feel free to let me know. Take care and looking forward to seeing you guys participate and hopefully hear your experiences after you return from the islands :)

Cheers!
Chris