What is wrong with mods these days!!

Discuss topics related to other sciences, post news that you feel our community needs to hear about. Any interesting discussions about pretty much anything are also welcome.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Respiration
Garter
Garter

What is wrong with mods these days!!

Post by Respiration » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:59 pm

What the hell notice that One this is my 2 post on theses forms he could have been a bit nicer, two I did happen to ask my teacher if i could make posts on forums for reseach. Three I dont mean any harm not post if you dont like me, and four hes no diffrent than me hes just a mod not god. That being said i just want all your reflections on this not to get back but to see where about i went wrong. If i did go wrong. Thanks guys

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote by JackBean » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:12 pm

1) you're supposed to use internet for RESEARCH, not to ask someone to write your assignment!

2) hamburger is definitely NOT, NOT and NOOOOT important food item!!!

you should better read this:
about6205.html
about13990.html
about5215.html
so, you won't next time ask for something so stupid and simple as digestion of food without any prior research.

Interesting, that either you or Isis dodn't come again to ask for anything else...

Well hi guy’s new member here just needin some help on a report that I have to do. Since I’m really lazy I thought of the fastest way of getting my assignment for Biology done with amazing accuracy. Ask you guys me so smart! Anyway be for I state the question I just want to know that our teacher said that we could use the internet for our research so No I ant no cheater. All the info I get I will restate in my own words. I need enough information for 1 page. ok ok heres the fun question. Imagine that you just ate a hamburger. Explain the entire digestive process of this important food item. Many thanks Respiration
Garter

david23
Coral
Coral

Post by david23 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

I agree with JackBean's action. It really doesnt matter if your teacher lets someone else do your work, but rather you stated that you were lazy and didnt want to do anything and hoped that someone else would do everything for you.

JackBean
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by JackBean » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:37 pm

I'm pretty sure, that your teacher did allow you to REASEARCH on forum, not to ask to writte your work by someone else.

Of course, you can complain to other Mods or Admins ( memberlist.php?mode=group ), but I'm quite sure, that they will agree with me and so far I'm Mod here and that's why I'm here to say, what is and what isn't appropriate
http://www.biolib.cz/en/main/

Cis or trans? That's what matters.

JackBean
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by JackBean » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Well, I just wrote your PMs, but I won't publish it here, because we are polite here.

There are plenty of lazy people just coming and asking to do their homework, without any try. And than you come, lazy and highflown and asks to be done your work by someone else, so that you don't have to move any your finger...
http://www.biolib.cz/en/main/

Cis or trans? That's what matters.

inghamb87
Garter
Garter

Post by inghamb87 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:55 pm

JackBean, great job on moderating the forum. Totally with you on this one. Can't really believe that the user outright stated that they are lazy and wanted someone else to do the work. Great job once again!
Chris

jwalin
Coral
Coral

Post by jwalin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am

lol...
that was the right thing done...

what does someone expect... people on the forum to do their homeworks... i can understand when someone comes up with a doubt or a two... something new... something he doesnt understand...

but doing homework that even the guy could do is pathetic...
had i read the post (which i still havent), the question that was asked... i would really have taken it to be genuine and the guy didnt understand something and would have taken too much pains to make him understand... and then sometime later would have come to know that even he knew all of it...

@respiration
we dont care if you plagerise or anything but i do care if you make me work with no reason or without sufficient cause... it can take a lot more time and of so many people... to put the simple thing in even simpler language and version to someone's head....

hope you understood the moral of the story... ;)
it isn't what you do that matters but it is how you do it