Chronobiology

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

dfusion
Garter
Garter

Chronobiology

Post by dfusion » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:54 am

Well hello guys! This is my first post here:P Im currently working on a huge essay and need to make it good hehe :)
I still dont have a good hypothese yet, but my mentor said i just need to work on it and the hypothese will come by itselfs... but i still dont have a good hypothese yet! So if there are some people here willing to help me out that would be good =D I just need a Hypothese for the "Biological clock". :(

* if i post this in the wrond section correct me if im wrong :oops:

JackBean
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by JackBean » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:19 am

Fine, now, that we know five-times, that you don't have any good hypthese yet, we can find out some.

What should the hypothese be about? How did BC evolve, how does it work, why is it important? :roll: Or do you just need to write essay about BC? :roll:
http://www.biolib.cz/en/main/

Cis or trans? That's what matters.

dfusion
Garter
Garter

Re: Chronobiology

Post by dfusion » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:08 am

JackBean wrote:Fine, now, that we know five-times, that you don't have any good hypthese yet, we can find out some.

What should the hypothese be about? How did BC evolve, how does it work, why is it important? :roll: Or do you just need to write essay about BC? :roll:

hi thanks for your reply! it helped me alot. i really have to research and do experiments with it. So it actually a big time.
I was thinking about your suggestion " How did BC elvolve " . Obvisously we cant do experiments how the BC worked from peole in the stone-age( lol ) , So mabybe i can research the BC, how it evolves itselfs from Baby to a old-timer ( lol ) . maybe some suggestions about this? =D

JackBean
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by JackBean » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:05 am

1) I don't think circadian changes in some way with age...
2) the genome of neandrtale people is already known, isn't it? So you can investigate it's origin... But the easier way would be probably to look to some "simplier" organisms and their circadian... ;)
http://www.biolib.cz/en/main/

Cis or trans? That's what matters.