Subforums?

Any comments about the site and the forum go here.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Dr.Stein
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Dr.Stein » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:23 am

mithrilhack wrote:It really wouldn't be much use, this forum is more like a stack of papers with new stuff added on top of old ones. No one will really browse, it's much more common to add to the stack or to use the search function.

Just my experience with previous posters.

Aha! Now I have a clue why does this forum has a lot of similar topic on posts here and there :wink: People asked things that actually already asked and discussed succesfully previously. I am sure there is only few members who use press the search button :)

Here, an example of an "organized" Biology forum I started.
http://forums.cjb.net/bioclub.html
It is nothing, still a rough one (underconstruction) and also empty because I have just made it yesterday :lol: but it will explain it much better than me words hihi, my English sucks :P

This forum inspired me to make anothe one for Indonesian community, considering that some of them do not speak English. I am sure they able to speak, they just do not have enough self-esteem to make it. That's why I want to present a forum for them and step by step to help them practising in English. Of course, you, members of this forum, are welcome to that site if interested. Thank you :wink:

Poison
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by Poison » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:18 pm

Moderators don't think it is useful and/or possible. At least for now.
Thanks for your idea, Dr. Stein.
Regards...
It matters not how strait the gate
How charged with punishment the scroll
I am the Master of my fate
I am the Captain of my soul.