Road to biology study

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

vimes
Garter
Garter

Road to biology study

Post by vimes » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Hello! I finished high school not so long ago, and is currently waiting to enter the military (I will enter in October), but I have to find out what to study o_O

The thing is, I didn't really like school to much, and biology-classes was always either very early or late so tiredness grabbed me, and really I didn't learn much ..and now I work at a hospital and have started really enjoying biology, having small talks with biochemists, doctors etc
And it has gotten to the point where I want to study it, maybe micro biology / bio chemistry ..now to the problem!

My math is useless, and my chemistry is not there, so I want to ..test myself, I just wondered if you had any tasks I could try? Any books I could buy / e-books for free :D, I really want to find out if I can handle biology, and if I can, 6 years at the University of Oslo awaits me ^^

In advance, thanks for all the replies and please do excuse my horrible English :)

Ulvinnen
Garter
Garter

Post by Ulvinnen » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Vimes, are you located in Norway now? If so, I might give you some helpful tips!!

vimes
Garter
Garter

Post by vimes » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Yes I am, in Oslo