Whats your favorite genre of music?

Discuss topics related to other sciences, post news that you feel our community needs to hear about. Any interesting discussions about pretty much anything are also welcome.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Twila
Garter
Garter

Whats your favorite genre of music?

Post by Twila » Thu May 28, 2009 2:20 pm

heavy metal, rock, punk rock....

AFI, I am a devoted fan, I loved the killers before anyone knew who they were, but I like their older stuff better anyways, bullet for my valintine, my chemical romance, slipknot, disturbed, seether, saliva, murder dolls, rob zombie, fly leaf, kelly osbourne(dont judge! she sings papa dont preach better then madonna, Ive had a lot of old people/madonna fans listen to it and they like kelly's version way better!), Jacks Mannequin, Hurt, oh I could go on forever....

but dont expect me to comment on you country people. I get headaches from that. no lie. other people hate metal because it gives them headaches well, coountry does it for me. ugh.

but lets not forget the oldies, billy idol, aerosmith, black bird by the beatles,rolling stones, behind blue eyes by the who....................
"Courage is not always a roar, but sometimes a quite whisper at the end of the night saying 'I will try again tomorrow'"

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Sun May 31, 2009 1:23 am

Rock and roll.
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count

mcar
Coral
Coral
Location: Pilipinas a.k.a. Three Stars and a Sun (300, 000 sq Km)

Post by mcar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:37 am

So many of them, can't leave the other one.
---Just one act of random kindness at a time and you can change the world---