Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.
Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:59 am
- Location: Central coast, Australia
i have a school assignment on specialised cells and i have to pick one and make a model on it plus a written task what cell do u think i should do?
Nothing to well know, Original....
Science 4 life
Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience.
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:21 pm
- Location: Western Australia
Totally up to you.
Ideas-->intestinal wall cells
There are lots of sites you can look up lists of different cells.
A wise man once said to me:
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
Only the fittest chickens cross the road.
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:51 am
- Location: University of Rhode Island
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:24 am
do which cell you have more knowledges and understands
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests