Another Thought Provoking Question Brought to YoubyDarwin420

Discussion of everything related to the Theory of Evolution.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Darwin420
Coral
Coral

Another Thought Provoking Question Brought to YoubyDarwin420

Post by Darwin420 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Hey guys,

I am just sitting in the library, trying to avoid what I came here to do - study.

Again this is more of a discussion post where people can post their ideas.

I was just thinking about breading seasons in humans. I didn't really research data at the moment ( I will eventually) but do you guys believe that humans on AVERAGE have a breeding time? It would make sense that they would, we are animals afterall.

I do realize breading seasons vary in different ecosystems due to different weather patterns and other factors, but in my case I live in Canada, where I experience a temperate ecosystem.

This is kind of funny, but I was just thinking about how my chances in finding a women increase in the summer time. At first I was thinking it could be just random, but now that I think of it, it makes sense. Here are my ideas I propose ( keep in mind this is generalized for simplicity sake).

In summer time women and men are more sexually arosed and ready for sex. But why would women and men be aroused at this time? Why not the any other time?

This is where gestation period takes a role. On average a female carriers her unborn child for ~9 months. I find that my chances increase as well as my friends around June - August. That being said, if I breed around that time I should recieve offspring around spring - summer time.

The significance of this? The baby is born in a warm environment where food is plentiful, which increases the survival of the offspring.

Any other people agree with me?

Darwin420
Coral
Coral

Post by Darwin420 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Never mind, I think my hypothesis is bull ****. I take it all back.