Genetics as it applies to evolution, molecular biology, and medical aspects.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:40 am
who(which group) made the discovery of SRY?
Tomorrow is another day
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 6832
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:18 pm
- Location: Romania(small and unimportant country)
The gene was discovered by 2 groups separately in 1990.
Berta et al., (1990) Nature 348 448-45
Jager et al., (1990) Nature 348 452- 53
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
- King Cobra
- Posts: 885
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:03 pm
- Location: San Diego, Ca
nirvanafan wrote:who(which group) made the discovery of SRY?
I thought it was husbands.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:53 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests