NEW DISCUSSION TOPIC?

Any comments about the site and the forum go here.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Darwin420
Coral
Coral

NEW DISCUSSION TOPIC?

Post by Darwin420 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:38 pm

Hey

I was wondering if we could have a discussion board dedicated to the field of psychology and the many subdiciplines it contains. I know psychology itself is not in biology, but there are many disciplines within, such as neuropsychology that deals with the biological process that causes behaviours and disorders.

Even though psychology is not really biology, I think it is related and I would love it if we could have a board that is devoted to it, so I can ask questions and start discussions about theories and such.

canalon
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by canalon » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:44 am

I don't know how much it would be discussed, but since psychology is obviously human specific, the "human biology" forum can be a place to discuss the subject. Otherwise, the "general biology" forum is welcoming all thread that do not fit in the more specialized subfora. And then if there is enough activity about the subject, the admins might create an adapted subforum.
Patrick

Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without
any proof. (Ashley Montague)

Darwin420
Coral
Coral

Post by Darwin420 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:47 am

OK thanks, I will be posting a post tonight or tomorrow about attachment and debates on what causes it. It shall be fun.