Are men Necessary?

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Jones
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Jones » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:08 pm

Alex dear, you have always been a lesbian.
J o n e s i e
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? -Albert Einstein

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:31 am

Oh that's right I forgot about that.
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count

Jones
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Jones » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:22 pm

How could you possibly forget.
J o n e s i e
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? -Albert Einstein

alextemplet
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by alextemplet » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:00 pm

I think it was the alcohol talking.
Generally speaking, the more people talk about "being saved," the further away they actually are from true salvation.

~Alex
#2 Total Post Count

geb
Garter
Garter

Re: Are men Necessary?

Post by geb » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Are men necessary for what?

For steadily beating every living thing on this planet backward into the Primordial sea?

You bet your boots we are! Would any of this important work get done without us?

neeraj
Garter
Garter

Post by neeraj » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:28 am

1st of all hi, it's a nice question.. but tel me why didn't u asked r women necessary? or r human necessary? pls don't take in any humour.. it's a serious question that u asked.. wel the ans. is YES.. if u asked why.. then my ans. is it is a part of nature n we don't havin rite to cahnge it... but one thing more there is an equal importance of men n women... i havin a detail ans of this question.. just reply me u like my ans or not..if not then reply too.
take care buddy

Jones
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Jones » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:46 pm

That was a really rediculous response. Of course none of us are really necessary, but for human kind men were only really necessary in the begining to donate to sperm banks. Haha.
Cute geb. Haha!
J o n e s i e

onexsoul
Garter
Garter

Re:

Post by onexsoul » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:28 pm

OKAY! first of all I was laughing all through reading this so let me get my laughs out..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OKAY done now.

Yes, men are necessary for women because they are amazing and they make up the planet, but to a newly asked question about "are humans necessary?" okay what kind of stupid question is that?! NO! we are not necessary. Humans are stupid and are polluting the planet and everything around us, the human race is an abomination!

Sorry, I consider humans to be stupid and useless. And on the men question, why do you even have to ask? Well... I guess if your lesbian you might be wondering.... but to all those who aren't... girls get over that fact that you are NOT the best thing in the universe, you DO need help, and just because they are stupid doesn't mean they aren't useful and/or needed

okay I'm done now
In a world filled with darkness, how can you blame those who try to blind themselves with the light?

Jones
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Jones » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Hehe... Someones angry.
J o n e s i e

onexsoul
Garter
Garter

Post by onexsoul » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:37 pm

i'm not angry... lol
In a world filled with darkness, how can you blame those who try to blind themselves with the light?

Jones
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by Jones » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Okay, annoyed, whatever. There's nothing wrong in asking a question like this you know, it's fun to discuss.
J o n e s i e

onexsoul
Garter
Garter

Post by onexsoul » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:57 pm

i never said there was... mmmm sorry i find women annoying... its kinda funny since i am a girl