bio data presentation questions

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

portugal
Garter
Garter

bio data presentation questions

Post by portugal » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:06 am

For the results described below, select the most appropriate way to present them from the list.
The activity of two different enzymes measured using a similar assay.

a. line (or scatter) graph

b. bar graph

c. summary table

d. table

e. text

For the results described below, select the most appropriate way to present them from the list.
Haemoglobin levels (mg Haemoglobin/mL blood) in 15 different patients with different iron consumption (mg Fe/ kg/ day).

a. text

b. bar graph

c. summary table

d. line (or scatter) graph

e. table

Haemoglobin levels (mg Haemoglobin/mL blood) in 20 different patients with different diets and lifestyles (eg vegetarian, sedentary).

a. bar graph

b. text

c. table

d. summary table

e. line (or scatter) graph

MrMistery
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by MrMistery » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:50 am

You know, you really should try to do your own homework. Then come back and tell us where your problem is. Not just put the question here and await an answer
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter

portugal
Garter
Garter

Post by portugal » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:56 pm

i had an attempt at them and was really just looken for study reassurance my answers were
1. a
2.c
3.b
I am just not totally sure about them

MrMistery
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by MrMistery » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:30 pm

I tend to agree with your answers
PS: next time say what answers you got, so we will see that you want help and not us to do it for you.
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter