For discussing the functions of different structures of all organisms.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 10:18 am
- Location: australia mate!!!!! bloody oath!! >lol<
i know that there as all ready a thread with this title but im suggesting a vote,
poll runs for 30 days,
The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.
Tae Jun, Yoon
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:22 am
- Location: Seoul, Korea
It's interesting..... I think egg is first, because reptile also had an egg and bird emerged after reptile emerged
What makes the desert beautiful
is that somewhere it hide a well - The Little Prince
- Death Adder
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:14 pm
I officially voted "egg".
Egg is cell.
Celluarization of reality occurs before further complexification.
- Death Adder
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:45 am
- King Cobra
- Posts: 1517
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:39 pm
- Location: MUMBAI / INDIA
Because First chicken came from the egg of it's ancestor and then that hen layed it's egg(chicken's egg)... "GINI"!
Senior Education Officer, BNHS, India. www.bnhs.org
Who says reason for world war III will be Petrol?
Reason lies in two words "Me and Mine".
- Posts: 493
- Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 8:58 am
- Location: Pilipinas a.k.a. Three Stars and a Sun (300, 000 sq Km)
biblically it's the chicken, biologically, egg.
---Just one act of random kindness at a time and you can change the world---
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest