Please help me with my test review on photosynthesis

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

clay10
Garter
Garter

Please help me with my test review on photosynthesis

Post by clay10 » Sun May 13, 2007 5:30 pm

1. A fish and algae (water plant) live in a fish bowl. What does the algae produce that the fish needs? What chemival processes allow the algae to produce this?

2.What do the fish and algae produce during respiration that is needed by the algae in photosynthesis?

3. Why might a fish bowl containing plants and fish living together be a healtheir environment than a fish bowl containing just fish?

if you feel like it,
4. explain what happens to a red blood cell as it passes through lung tissue in terms of diffusion, high concentr5ations, low conventrations, oxygen, and carbon dioxide.

5. A white blood cell engulfs a bacterium and digests it. Explain how the cell digests the bacterium and how the indigestible parts of the bacterium leave the cell (use terms like endocytosis, exocytosis, and lysosome.).

id really really appreciate if someone could answer these questions for me because I want to get a good grade on the tesssttt

James
King Cobra
King Cobra

Post by James » Mon May 14, 2007 3:59 pm

if you feel like it

I doubt anyone feels like doing your work for you. Maybe you should try first.

canalon
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by canalon » Mon May 14, 2007 5:43 pm

But your title (look up the definition) and the question 4 are good hints on what kind of mechanism you are looking at.

As for question 5, just look up the definitions of the terms you are suppose to use...
Patrick

Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without
any proof. (Ashley Montague)