Brain Question

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

su.wei
Garter
Garter

Brain Question

Post by su.wei » Sat May 05, 2007 1:05 am

So, lets say I'm sitting here minding my own business when I suddenly hear "Hello, it's time to enter the matrix. If you click the download button you will enter." How is it possible that im not experiencing or hearing what I think I am.
In other words, how does my brain make images and sounds with out me actually looking or hearing something?

baikuza
Coral
Coral

Post by baikuza » Sat May 05, 2007 1:09 pm

you just need your imagination>>>

this is like a hipnotic

please relax. after you read this, try to imagine what is around you. [this make suggestion to yourself and by your self]
-----------
imagine, you are in a grass land
the wind blows and it is warm
you feel comportable
now, you find your self on a little river bark.
the water is so clear. you put your hand in the water. it's cool, and fresh. just now you awaken
-----------

how was that? was it work?

ok, the example that you can imagine something without see by your eyes, hear bt your ear.. and other sense reseptor.. is dream.

Darby
Viper
Viper

Post by Darby » Sun May 06, 2007 3:16 am

Keep in mind (heh) that your brain can never hear or see anything anyway - all of your perceptions are translated from real features of the environment into impulse patterns. What you see or hear could have been put together originally in your sense receptors or constructed wholly in your internal processors, and any judgment as to which is which could easily be wrong.