The Effect of Temperature on the Survival of Yeast Cells

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

Glowdell
Garter
Garter

The Effect of Temperature on the Survival of Yeast Cells

Post by Glowdell » Tue May 01, 2007 12:29 pm

Hey everyone. I am trying to start my biology planning exercise and I have researched the topic but for some reason I am finding it really hard getting started.. and no it's not because I'm lazy! I just don't know where to start... do i start with an introdution, or do i work out what needs to be done first and write my method.. although my teacher mentioned starting with the measuring method so that has confused my even more. How did anybody get started on their work?

Also, the internet has so much information and I have looked on loads of other forums and there is SO much information, too much infact. How do i know which information to use and which is right or wrong?... please anybody help? As soon as I get started I am pretty confident I can continue and finish the rest;)

Many thanks

wannabeaditz
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by wannabeaditz » Tue May 01, 2007 3:54 pm

Basically you need to have an aim, introduction, some theory, prediction, method/equipment, safety, references
Elisah xx

heartbroken is not a phase - it is my life

canalon
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by canalon » Tue May 01, 2007 4:10 pm

Huuuh there are enough threads going on on the subject either in the general discussion and the cell biology, so please do not start another one and read the older posts.
Patrick

Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without
any proof. (Ashley Montague)