HI EVERYONE! Need help with nascent essay...

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

dccard
Garter
Garter

HI EVERYONE! Need help with nascent essay...

Post by dccard » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:28 pm

...My name is David C. Card. I am currently preparing for college, where I will be studying Philosophy. I have a keen interest in knowledge, which I have acquired through my father who is a bookworm.

I am 21 years old, and currently with no academic qualifications, I have finally decided to further my education in order for me to achieve my ideal career in teaching.

My preceding interest has been in creative writing, where I have been published variously over the internet, as well as twice published in print, for my short fiction. I love the process of writing, but have recently realised that perhaps my calling in writing is not in fiction, but in writing in general--that is, writing on designated topics.

Over the years, since I was very young, I have been interested in a great many things. At the heart of those, is philosophy. I think endlessly, about anything and everything! Due to my lack of fictional insipiation as of late, I have devoted my time to writing about my thoughts relating to a dense variety of subjects. Biology, or more specifically biological reproduction, has been one of those subjects in which I have been interested in.

Although my research in this field has been extensive, I dare say I know a lot about the professional aspect of biology as a science. Nevertheless, I have wrote a page and a bit "essay", if you will, introducing my thoughts on an expansive nascent theory relating to human sexuality.

I was wondering if those of you with a wider knowledge of biology intrinsically, would take a quick look at my essay in its very early stages, and perhaps give me your thoughts on it.

Please me let me know if you are interested, and I will send you a copy, via email or via a seperate posting, of the piece.

Thanks a lot.

Yours faithfully,

Dave.