Discussion of all aspects of cellular structure, physiology and communication.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:44 am
what happened to the onion cell if you add one drop of distilled water on it?..
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 5345
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:14 pm
- Location: Nashville, TN
Try it, get some onions and bottled water.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:03 pm
the cell will swell, because the water potential of the onion is lower than the water
- King Cobra
- Posts: 3501
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 am
- Location: 55284 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
D'oh, the experiment was failed to be conducted since a person told the result
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests