Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:51 pm
Can someone describe to me the homeostatic mechanism which controls testosterone levels in the body?
- King Cobra
- Posts: 3501
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 am
- Location: 55284 Yogyakarta, Indonesia
1. Negative feedback mechanism in the hypothalamus-pituitary-testis axis.
2. A presence of enzyme which is used to inactivate excessive testosterone production, then will be eliminated/excreted via urine.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests