reproduction

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

huzefa
Garter
Garter

reproduction

Post by huzefa » Tue May 16, 2006 1:17 pm

plz can ne knolegeble person answer this is there ne way a woman can b pregnant widout penis vagina intercourse?if yes wat r those

LilKim
Coral
Coral

Post by LilKim » Tue May 16, 2006 2:27 pm

yes, an egg can be fertilized by sperm.... without intercourse. Your job is to guess about where and when this could be happen. (hint: [gestational] surrogate mothers)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrogate_mother

good luck!
- KIM

ps. Please type out your questions in good proper english ... it takes me 2 times as long to read questions when written with soo many abbreviations. (and some really "knowledgable" people on this site will INTENTIONALLY not respond to notes written this way.) I'm not trying to lecture or repremand you... just giving you good advice for the future....

i_r_e_d
Coral
Coral

Post by i_r_e_d » Wed May 17, 2006 3:21 am

I heard that some lady got pregnaut in jail because some other inmate gave her sperm in a bottle, then i found out that this wasn't true because they don't put guys and girls together in prison... But would this work?

-Danny

angel
Death Adder
Death Adder

Post by angel » Wed May 17, 2006 11:05 am

i_r_e_d wrote:I heard that some lady got pregnaut in jail because some other inmate gave her sperm in a bottle, then i found out that this wasn't true because they don't put guys and girls together in prison... But would this work?

In a bottle?? means what.
For fertilization to occur there must be a fusion of an egg and a sperm, which may be done naturally ar artificially as well. Then the fertilized egg has to get implanted to the uterus in order for a woman to be pregnant.
The news can be misleading or does not have a basis.

atypical10
Garter
Garter

reproduction

Post by atypical10 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:22 pm

In vitro fertilization could get a women pregnant.

Poison
Inland Taipan
Inland Taipan

Post by Poison » Thu May 18, 2006 7:16 pm

angel wrote:In a bottle?? means what.
For fertilization to occur there must be a fusion of an egg and a sperm, which may be done naturally ar artificially as well. Then the fertilized egg has to get implanted to the uterus in order for a woman to be pregnant.
The news can be misleading or does not have a basis.

The egg is there, you use the sperm only. :)
There was really something like that a few years ago. Both were in the jail. and then they found a hole in the wall. :)
It matters not how strait the gate
How charged with punishment the scroll
I am the Master of my fate
I am the Captain of my soul.