Genetics as it applies to evolution, molecular biology, and medical aspects.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm
If I want to do epistasis analysis between two genes in drosophila and one of them is an essential gene, how would Igo about doing that?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 pm
- where can new genes appear?
- what is the results of gene polymorphism?
- what is the process of meiosis?
- what are chromosomic anomalies?
-where does testostérone acts?
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 5694
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 pm
what about conditional knock-out/down?
Cis or trans? That's what matters.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests