Discussion of all aspects of cellular structure, physiology and communication.
Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 pm
i have a question how How does the outer edge of the cheek cells compare with the outer edge of Elodea cells?
- Inland Taipan
- Posts: 6832
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:18 pm
- Location: Romania(small and unimportant country)
Do you know what a cell is made up of?
"As a biologist, I firmly believe that when you're dead, you're dead. Except for what you live behind in history. That's the only afterlife" - J. Craig Venter
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:18 pm
the most that I can say about that right now is the cell WALLS
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:13 pm
- Location: Iowa City, IA
Haha, I love these questions. Look at a picture...
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:09 am
WOW, all I can say is wow
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests