Human Collembola Infestations

Human Anatomy, Physiology, and Medicine. Anything human!

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

bugsheretoo
Garter
Garter

Re: Human Collembola Infestations

Post by bugsheretoo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:54 pm

No, I don't believe this. No doubt there are people suffering with bed bugs out there, but believe me, there are people suffering from other bugs which are definitely not bed bugs (unless bed bugs have found a way to fly and transform themselves into fungus gnats, fruit flies, white flies etc.!). I know this because I am one of the people suffering with this "flying bug" issue and I have not found a lasting solution yet. And my issues all started with little black specks, some like pepper flakes and others oblong in shape, some granular particles which look like sand or grit, and other particles which look like salt. Now there are very visible bugs involved. But I doubt even now, with visible bugs flying around me and popping off my scalp and clothes, that I could convince a doctor that the bugs are coming from me and my clothes or that I have some kind of myasis. I have had zero (or negative!) support from medical "professionals" through this nightmare. Even though I do not have noticeable fibres or Morgellons lesions on my skin, I am finding that what I am experiencing matches what I am reading about Morgellons closely, and that some kind of GMO is involved.

jon123
Garter
Garter

Post by jon123 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:16 pm

bugsheretoo wrote:No, I don't believe this. No doubt there are people suffering with bed bugs out there, but believe me, there are people suffering from other bugs which are definitely not bed bugs (unless bed bugs have found a way to fly and transform themselves into fungus gnats, fruit flies, white flies etc.!). I know this because I am one of the people suffering with this "flying bug" issue and I have not found a lasting solution yet. And my issues all started with little black specks, some like pepper flakes and others oblong in shape, some granular particles which look like sand or grit, and other particles which look like salt. Now there are very visible bugs involved. But I doubt even now, with visible bugs flying around me and popping off my scalp and clothes, that I could convince a doctor that the bugs are coming from me and my clothes or that I have some kind of myasis. I have had zero (or negative!) support from medical "professionals" through this nightmare. Even though I do not have noticeable fibres or Morgellons lesions on my skin, I am finding that what I am experiencing matches what I am reading about Morgellons closely, and that some kind of GMO is involved.

I am suffering from same condition like you but not sure either they are bed bugs or something else. Is there any way to rule out them?

Lynnholle43
Garter
Garter

Post by Lynnholle43 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Or morgellons disease, to get rid of is try colloidal silver

Lynnholle43
Garter
Garter

Post by Lynnholle43 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:12 pm

If all you people feel u have morgellons or call.infest. why don't you seek help at mayo clinic in Rochester man infectious die.clinic. just a suggestion