Parents, your expectations on childcare workers?

Debate and discussion of any biological questions not pertaining to a particular topic.

Moderators: honeev, Leonid, amiradm, BioTeam

KAofStafford
Garter
Garter

Parents, your expectations on childcare workers?

Post by KAofStafford » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:37 am

I am training to be a Group Leader and have an assignment question I need to answer. I would like parents opinions to please as they matter the most when it comes to the children in care. "When parents bring their precious baby into your nursery, they are asking you to care for their child the way they would. They want you to know what their child needs. They expect you will learn in partnership with them, how best to care for their baby. Is this a reasonable expectation?" I believe it is a reasonable expectation, but I just want parents opinions. Do you expect the above, or do you only expect that child care workers keep your child safe? Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Daycare Center Near Me Stafford

AmandaWise
Garter
Garter

Re: Parents, your expectations on childcare workers?

Post by AmandaWise » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:00 pm

What we risk as working parents?
Careers can make anyone’s future look promising. That’s what most look for when they find employment. It sets us on a road of passion-driven dreams, financial security, college education for the children at reputed universities and a safe retirement plan. No one ever thinks of words like an emotional disconnect, behavioral maladjustment, lower cognitive functioning or reduced social skills. How these two are linked have been quite the mission for several research institutes.

AmandaWise
Garter
Garter

Re: Parents, your expectations on childcare workers?

Post by AmandaWise » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:46 pm

KAofStafford wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:37 am
I am training to be a Group Leader and have an assignment question I need to answer. I would like parents opinions to please as they matter the most when it comes to the children in care. "When parents bring their precious baby into your nursery, they are asking you to care for their child the way they would. They want you to know what their child needs. They expect you will learn in partnership with them, how best to care for their baby. Is this a reasonable expectation?" I believe it is a reasonable expectation, but I just want parents opinions. Do you expect the above, or do you only expect that child care workers keep your child safe? Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Think need to read more useful information about. Cheer.