such as "Introduction", "Conclusion"..etc
1. Phenol. Available at [www.atsdr.cdc.gov/mhmi/mmg115.ht ... ]
2. Sills RC, French JE, Cunningham ML. New models for assessing carcinogenesis: an ongoing process. Toxicol Lett. 2001;120:187-98.
3. Hautala EL, Rekila R, Tarhanen J, Ruuskanen J. Deposition of motor vehicle emissions and winter maintenance along roadside assessed by snow analyses. Environ Pollut. 1995;87:45-9.
4. Candeli A, Morozzi G, Zoccolillo L. Effect of fuel composition on the emission of phenols in the exhaust gas from a European car. Zentralbl Bakteriol [Orig B]. 1977;164:303-13.
5. Diatlovitskaia FG. Comparative characteristics of colorimetric methods for the determination of small quantities of phenol in industrial sewage. Gig Sanit. 1960 ;25:60-3.
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive, there is no zero.