Wordprocessors cramp

wordprocessor's cramp

A dystonia that affects the muscles of the hand and sometimes the forearm and only occurs during typing or wordprocessing. Similar focal dystonias have also been called writer's cramp, pianist's cramp, musician's cramp, and golfer's cramp.

Retrieved from "http://www.biology-online.org/bodict/index.php?title=Wordprocessors_cramp&oldid=7521"
First | Previous (Word salad) | Next (Words) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.