Dictionary » W » Whitewall



(Science: zoology) The spotted flycatcher; so called from the white colour of the under parts.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 917 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link