Dictionary » W » Whirtle



(Science: mechanics) A perforated steel die through which wires or tubes are drawn to form them.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 751 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link