Dictionary » W » Warted



(Science: botany) Having little knobs on the surface; verrucose; as, a warted capsule.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 1,343 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link