Waltzed flap

waltzed flap --> caterpillar flap

A tubed flap transferred end-over-end (in stages) from the donor area to a distant recipient area.

Synonym: waltzed flap.

Retrieved from "http://www.biology-online.org/bodict/index.php?title=Waltzed_flap&oldid=33564"
First | Previous (Walthers plexus) | Next (Wamble) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.