Dictionary » V » Verruculose



(Science: dermatology) Covered with closely spaced, minute wart-like outgrowths.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 604 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link