tangent screen

A flat, usually black surface used to measure the central 30 degrees of the field of vision.

Synonym: bjerrum screen.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified on 3 October 2005, at 21:16. This page has been accessed 1,528 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link