Dictionary » S » Subcallosal



Below the corpus callosum; denoting either the subcallosal gyrus or the fasciculus.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 1,062 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link