Welcome to biology-online.org! Please login to access all site features. Create account.
Log me on automatically each visit
Edit page |
Page history |
A technique used for searching for a specific dNA fragment. The process is as follows:
1. separate DNA fragments by gel electrophoresis
2. Change pH of gel to basic, thus allowing disruption of H-bonds
3. blot gel with nitrocellulose paper
4. Heat paper so as to fix dNA fragments
5. probe with labelled messenger RNA or cDNA
complementary mRNA/cDNA fragments will have hybridised.
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page
This page was last modified on 3 October 2005, at 21:16. This page has been accessed 2,186 times. What links here
| Related changes
| Permanent link
© Biology-Online.org. All Rights Reserved.
Register | Login
| About Us | Contact Us | Link to Us | Disclaimer & Privacy | Powered by CASPION