(Science: chemical) To percolate, trickle, or ooze, as water through a crack. [Also written sigger, zigger, and zifhyr.

Origin: AS. Sicerian.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified on 3 October 2005, at 21:16. This page has been accessed 929 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link