1. One who shaves; one whose occupation is to shave.
2. One who is close in bargains; a sharper.
3. One who fleeces; a pillager; a plunderer. By these shavers the turks were stripped. (Knolles)
4. A boy; a lad; a little fellow. These unlucky little shavers. As I have mentioned at the door to this young shaver, I am on a chase in the name of the king. (Dickens)
5. (Science: mechanics) A tool or machine for shaving. A note shaver, a person who buys notes at a discount greater than the legal rate of interest.