Renal calyx


noun, plural: renal calyces

Alternative term for kidney calyx, which are any of the funnel-shaped structures where urine flows through from the ducts of the nephron to the renal pelvis


Also called:

Retrieved from ""
First | Previous (Renal calyses) | Next (Renal cast) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.