Dictionary » R » Recurvirostral



(Science: zoology) Having the beak bent upwards.

See: recurviroster.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 574 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link