Dictionary » R » Reamer



A rotating finishing or drilling tool used to shape or enlarge a hole.

Origin: A.S. Ryman, to widen

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 879 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link