Dictionary » R » Radiotherapist



(Science: specialist) (radiation oncologist) A medically qualified doctor who specialises in the use of irradiation for the treatment of cancer. In the UK, the radiotherapist is also called the clinical oncologist and is a fellow of the royal College of radiologists.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 1,787 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link