Dictionary » P » Punctate



(Science: dermatology) Marked with dots.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

Results from our forum


... The general medical term for itching is pruritus (proor EYE tuss). There are all kinds of pruritus; the kind we're talking about here is called punctate pruritus, spot itching not triggered by any obvious skin disease or other cause. The operation of the nerve endings in the skin is not clearly ...

See entire post
by Chris4
Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:46 pm
Forum: Human Biology
Topic: Itching
Replies: 12
Views: 15233

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 3,660 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link