Dictionary » P » Plum

Plum


Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page



Results from our forum


Re: Any SOLID arguments against evolution?

... knows what 5% of everything is. They can't even begin to wrap their mind around the other 95%. If you had an atom with a nucleus the size of a plum, the entire atom would be the size of a baseball field. And these trillions upon trillions upon trillions of spaced-out atoms make up trillions ...

See entire post
by Jameshaner
Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 pm
 
Forum: Evolution
Topic: Any SOLID arguments against evolution?
Replies: 309
Views: 544520

Genetics Problems... Friends i need ur help

... what cross or crosses, and how many generations, would it take to obtain true-breeding peacomb poultry? #2The autosomal genes Curly (C) and Plum (P) in Drosophila are independently segregating, phenotypically dominant mutations that are homozygous lethals. In other words, they have a distinct ...

See entire post
by hemu0912
Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:06 am
 
Forum: Genetics
Topic: Genetics Problems... Friends i need ur help
Replies: 5
Views: 5247

Re: Important unknown nanotech within humans

... 1994/95?: Dr. Jawad Al Aubaidi —Expertise: Veterinary mycoplasma and had worked with various mycoplasmas in the 1980s at Plum Island. —Circumstance of Death: He was killed in his native Iraq while he was changing a flat tire and hit by a truck. Source: Patricia A. Doyle, ...

See entire post
by vincio
Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:36 am
 
Forum: Molecular Biology
Topic: Important unknown nanotech within humans
Replies: 32
Views: 162206

BS Biology job advice

From what I hear, a BS in bio is worth a plum nickle. Kind of depressing. I know a girl with a BS in botany and she works at Home Depot in the gardening section. It is disheartening.

See entire post
by MichaelXY
Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:16 am
 
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: BS Biology job advice
Replies: 16
Views: 10866

Tree identification PLZ (photos)!

Careful.. Plum wine contains very much alcohol(up to 50-60% actually) NO. Fermentation will not yield more than 13 or 14% in general. Because higher concentrations are toxic for the yeast. If you want to go over, you need to distill ...

See entire post
by canalon
Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:54 pm
 
Forum: Botany Discussion
Topic: Tree identification PLZ (photos)!
Replies: 9
Views: 14714
View all matching forum results

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 1,756 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link