Welcome to biology-online.org! Please login to access all site features. Create account.
Log me on automatically each visit
Edit page |
Page history |
1. The act of digging or breaking up, as with a pick.
2. The act of choosing, plucking, or gathering.
3. That which is, or may be, picked or gleaned.
4. Pilfering; also, that which is pilfered.
5. The pulverized shells of oysters used in making walks.
6. (Science: chemical) rough sorting of ore.
7. Overburned bricks.
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page
This page was last modified on 3 October 2005, at 21:16. This page has been accessed 2,181 times. What links here
| Related changes
| Permanent link
© Biology-Online.org. All Rights Reserved.
Register | Login
| About Us | Contact Us | Link to Us | Disclaimer & Privacy | Powered by CASPION