Welcome to biology-online.org! Please login to access all site features. Create account.
Log me on automatically each visit
| Page history
| Printable version
1. 16th letter of the greek alphabet.
2. (Π). Symbol for osmotic pressure; in mathematics, symbol for the product of a series.
3. (π). Symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter (approximately 3.14159265).
4. Symbol for inorganic orthophosphate (should not be used when covalently linked to another moiety).
5. The pH value for the isoelectric point of a given substance.
6. (Science: abbreviation) periodontal Index.
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page
This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 9,405 times. What links here
| Related changes
| Permanent link
© Biology-Online.org. All Rights Reserved.
Register | Login
| About Us | Contact Us | Link to Us | Disclaimer & Privacy | Powered by CASPION