(Science: specialist) In the UK it refers to a specialist in internal or general medicine. In the USA it is a more general term for a medical doctor.

Retrieved from ""
First | Previous (Physically) | Next (Physician-nurse relations) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.