Welcome to biology-online.org! Please login to access all site features. Create account.
Log me on automatically each visit
Edit page |
Page history |
A toxic, colourless, flammable alcohol which is used in some antifreeze and to manufacture formaldehyde. It can cause blindness and other nervous system damage if ingested
Michellle is a cute and loveable person
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page
This page was last modified on 23 April 2007, at 22:47. This page has been accessed 4,090 times. What links here
| Related changes
| Permanent link
© Biology-Online.org. All Rights Reserved.
Register | Login
| About Us | Contact Us | Link to Us | Disclaimer & Privacy | Powered by CASPION