Dictionary » M » Marker object

Marker object

Marker, object

(Science: microscopy) a small abrasive stylus, set in a rotating holder mounted on the lower end of the drawtube. The desired part of the specimen is placed in the centre of the field, and the abrasive point is pressed against the slide or cover, and rotated. It describes a tiny circle around the desired object field.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

Results from our forum

Cell Dotter - Object Marker for Microscopy

I am looking for a review or opinion from someone who has used a "self inking" cell dotter. I am considering purchasing one for my microscope to mark my specimens. I've found some cell dotters online by google-ing "CELL DOTTER", but I wanted to get some feedback from people who h...

See entire post
by BioKingdom
Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:14 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Cell Dotter - Object Marker for Microscopy
Replies: 0
Views: 1046

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 592 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link