Kidney calyx


noun, plural: kidney calyces

Any of the funnel-shaped structures allowing the flow of urine from the ducts of the nephron to the renal pelvis


Kidney calyses include the following:

Also called:

Retrieved from ""
First | Previous (Kidney calices) | Next (Kidney dialysis) | Last
Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page.