Dictionary » H » Haygarth john

Haygarth john

Haygarth, john

(Science: person) english physician, 1740-1827.

See: haygarths nodes, haygarths nodosities.

Please contribute to this project, if you have more information about this term feel free to edit this page

This page was last modified 21:16, 3 October 2005. This page has been accessed 557 times. 
What links here | Related changes | Permanent link